Manual Project Board
Register

Re: the opera browser is only a trial version

Posted by Vimm on .
What sizing issues are you having? Maybe there's something I can do about it. I don't know anyone nearby who has a Wii so I can't really see for myself. It's a pain how Netscape and IE treat window sizes differently so I wouldn't be surprised if Opera is different as well.

The 2001 music was just a little thing for... well... 2001. I thought it was cute to play it for the new year.

In reply to: the opera browser is only a trial version for now posted by inspector on .
All the manuals in the web page format work fine.. despite some sizing issues, that can be adjusted with minor inconvenients anyway. I think it'd be nice having virtual manuals. I bookmarked this site with the Wii browser, it remembers my name to. I'll do the same with my PS3.. yes, I posted the first message with a wii, and this one with a PS3. I actually have a wireless USB keyboard and mouse that works with PS3, my christmas was nice. How about yours? Are you going to play 2001 space odyssey music for new years, or was that a special one year thing. Maybe it was 2001. . .

Replies:
the full version of the wii browser isnt out.
inspector -- 1/2/2007 4:13 pm UTC