Miscellaneous Board
Register

Hands down

Posted by Terence on .
I myself own a 360, and my friend owns a ps3. I personally used to make fun of xbox, but i cant complain, it was free for christmas, and it is a game machine, yes game machine. Now the playstation 2 is still my overall favorite game console,...ps3 has everthing defeated hands down, i have friends who deny it, but they havnt experienced what it can do. It is a neverending updated piece of a game machine, a life machine bascially. I cant stand the haters that think 360 is going to win, or has won, because lemme tell ya, it hasn't. Like i just found out you can rip music off through the USB drive, and put music on things through it, movies, picture, music, freaking anything!! Bluray, dvd, music, game machine, internt access, christ you can put windows on the damn thing, I AM AFRIAD OF IT CAPABILITIES!

"Wuba luba dub dub!"

In reply to: HD-DVD addon for Xbox 360 drops to $50 posted by Dhaos on .
Now that Microsoft has officially dropped HD-DVD, their HD-DVD player for the Xbox 360 has dropped to $50. Might be of some interest to some people. I hear it comes with King Kong in HD-DVD and qualifies for 5 Free HD-DVDs by mail.

Best Buy's site
DVD offer PDF file