Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: 360 or Ps3 in your opinion?!Why?

Posted by Dhaos on .
I don't own or plan to own either one of them, but I would like to say that I am impressed with the PS3s ability to be more than just a video game console, what with it being able to read multiple types of media, Wi-Fi, PSP compatibility, and of course Blu-Ray. Moreover, Sony has made their products evolve either through new firmware or entirely new hardware, and so you could expect the PS3 to get even better over time (ex: DVR/Digital Tuner). Of course this could mean you'll get screwed if you buy an older model that isn't given the upgrade (ex: PSP Phat not given Skype functionality).

Something that I found interesting was the rediculous installment requirements brought up by Penny Arcade for Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3. Just seemed odd to me. But that seems better than getting the Ring of Death.

Maybe you should think of which console has or will have the games you want. Project Gotham Racing or Gran Turismo? Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII? whatever.

In reply to: Re: 360 or Ps3 in your opinion?!Why? posted by Tricob on .
With how much they charge for the 360, you'd think all the hardware you need would come with it. But unless you want it overheating all the time, that's not the case. You need to buy a whole separate fan for it. >:-(

The PS3 doesn't have this problem. So that's what I'd start with.

- Tricob.

Replies:
kanden -- 4/20/2008 5:26 pm UTC
Terence -- 4/24/2008 1:48 pm UTC
Dhaos -- 4/25/2008 2:40 pm UTC
Tricob -- 4/25/2008 9:51 pm UTC
Agreed... -nt-
Terence -- 4/26/2008 6:11 pm UTC