Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Can anyone name an Xbox RPG?

Posted by Dhaos on .
interesting. thanks. I was kinda hoping for something more in the traditional console-RPG sense like the Final Fantasy or Tales of... Series that blessed the PS2, but oh well.

Just read wikipedia and Sudeki was ported to the PC.

In reply to: Re: Can anyone name an Xbox RPG? posted by Ashevar on .
Yeah I can name an Original XBox RPG....it was called Sudeki.

I will lay it out straight as I can for you.

I owned it an beat it in a week (was in school at the time) The graphics were nice but the game had no depth and was not memorable. you could play as any character at any time...melee in 3rd person and ranger or magic in first person (which sucked...I mainly used the main character...can't recall his name and beat the game like it was an action title not an RPG...I only had the second sword in the game and I beat the final boss using strategy...can't imagine how easy it would have been if I had spent the time to find all the other meaningless things.

If you get the chance rent it...it was okay but not up to stadards for an action RPG of any type..aside from maybe graphics..

Also on the XBox was Dark Alliance 2 a Baldurs gate game...I really liked it...unlock super difficult mode if you beat it...give it a try...

There is also -Dungeons and Dragons Hero's (Average and not as good a Dark Alliance )
- Metal Dungeon (Quite a poor excuse for an RPG)

Thats all I can think of right now...if I think of anymore I will post them..