Manual Project Board
Register

Error when trying to perform .VLM downloads

Posted by dvd on .
Vimmm,

Just wanted to add, that when trying to download a .VLM, I get the following message after it is built and the link to click on it to say there is a problem has gone away (this example was with NES DuckTales). I've tried PC IE, PC Firefox, and 2 Macintosh browsers, all with the same problem:
-------------------------------
Error: File not found. You have probably clicked on an expired link.

Warning: (null)(): 7 is not a valid sqlsrv_stmt resource in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): 6 is not a valid sqlsrv_stmt resource in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): 5 is not a valid sqlsrv_stmt resource in Unknown on line 0
-------------------------------
Hope this helps!

In reply to: All mans missing last page when downloaded as .pdf posted by dvd on .
Vimm,

For some reason ALL of the NES (and SNES as far as I know) PDF manuals download all but the last page now? I know that some of these same manuals used to download including the last page (including some of the ones I sent in), and that if you view the manuals, you can see the last page, so I know this is not happening because you do not have the last page.

Maybe this is caused because of the credits page at the beginning takes up one page and throws a calculation off in your manual builder? Maybe you need to a 1 to a line of code?

Otherwise, the PDF manual generator & viewer is working really well now, although, I can't say the same for the .vlm...

If you are able to fix this, please post a message so I know when I should try to re-download some manuals.

Thanks for starting the manual project so many years ago.

Replies:
Re: Error when trying to perform .VLM downloads
Vimm -- 1/15/2009 1:03 am UTC