Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Let's liven up the board ...

Posted by Tricob on .
quote:
>Of course I've also played Daikatana, Alexander The Great
>and Panty Raider and those just plain sucked.

"Panty Raider"? LOL! Even the name is laughably bad! :-)

I'm surprised you didn't mention Big Rig Racing; that was hailed as being one of the worst games to ever make the best-sellers list. I honestly haven't played the game myself, but I've read that single reviewer said the gameplay, controls, and game engine sucked. Doesn't exactly leave much to recommend. :-)

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Re: Let's liven up the board ... posted by Dhaos on .
I was born in 1985 so the only thing I know about the Great Console Crash of 1983 is what I've read on Wikipedia. Also, I don't have a whole lot of experience with PC gaming and the majority of my bad experiences with PC gaming haven't necessarily been with the games themselves, but rather the bugs/glitches presented and never fixed by the developers. For instance Anachronox, which is actually a very cool console-style RPG, was loaded with so many bugs that I didn't even get to play it until I had gotten a new computer and discovered a fan patch. Another was Driver, better known for being on the Playstation. I couldn't tell you if the game was any good because there was no way to adjust the Gamma/Contrast and it was so dark that I could never get past level 1: practice driving in a parking garage.
Of course I've also played Daikatana, Alexander The Great and Panty Raider and those just plain sucked.

Replies:
Ahem ... every *single* reviewer. -nt-
Tricob -- 9/6/2009 9:37 pm UTC