Miscellaneous Board
Register

Reality check

Posted by Tarbolde on .
quoting Terence:
>If i would have said I was having sexual relations with this girl...

You *cough* implied *cough* exactly that with your 'respiratory distress', hence this entire line of discussion. If you need a second opinion, I suggest that you show that first paragraph to the girl's mother and see what she makes of it.

In reply to: Re: from Richard Vibe: Attorney at Law posted by Terence on .
Obviously your against my 3 year difference with my girlfriend, something which you wouldnt understand unless you were young again and fell for someone in high school right after you just got done with highschool. In my defense, and not in a legal standpoint, I could be 18 and the problem would be the same. And a one year difference is silly. And it isnt illegal to date someone under 18 anyways Rich. If i would have said I was having sexual relations with this girl you would have something there. Until then, back off. Can you answer me this? Whats wrong with my relationship then? Why are you so offended? Because really, its no big deal and really, nobody but dumbasses have comments about it. Law has no true place in relationships other than maybe deciding who gets what in divorces. Your place is the law and only the law and law is blinded from reality and is merciless. Youre following laws and thats it. A wreckless paladin. So please, rethink your thoughts about me. Unless that is you investigate me and find out im a 30 year old dirty guy trying to rape a young innocent 17 year old girl. Its not like im a badguy for dating a girl in highschool. We are both happy. Also, an answer like "because shes under 18!" does not suffice. Thats an unintelligent reason why you wouldnt like a guy 18 or older dating a girl under 18. Does humanity no longer have good jugdement? What a sad sad world we live in.

Replies:
Re: Reality check
Terence -- 3/12/2010 7:50 pm UTC
ThrashingLunatics: music group or skateboard cult?
Tarbolde -- 3/19/2010 12:08 am UTC
neither..tried to think something badass -nt-
Terence -- 5/14/2010 1:29 am UTC
Glad that you checked in, Terence
Tarbolde -- 5/14/2010 8:57 pm UTC
After a year and three months...
Terence -- 6/3/2010 1:38 am UTC
Re: After a year and three months...
Tarbolde -- 6/6/2010 10:56 pm UTC
Terence -- 6/14/2010 2:09 pm UTC