Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: I am Loser..

Posted by Jigsaw on .
3 years is nothing, especially at that age. If you were younger I'd make more of a deal about it. Just take things slow. When you get to be older, especially after you and the person you're dating are in their 20s, age really doesn't matter anymore. I'm 31 and I'm dating someone 5 years younger than me, it's nothing to worry about.

In reply to: I am Loser.. posted by Terence on .
So anyone else just feel downright shitty? I didnt go to college this semester and in the blink of an eye its already over and now christmas is here. Damn, Well anywho at least I have a girlfriend *cough* *cough* whos turning.. *cough* 17 in January. Im 20 mind you,though we have been dating for over 10 months now and i certainly take a lot of shit for it. Does it look that bad? Her mother is fine with me and I wouldnt have dared dated without her consent. Whats everyones thoughts on relationships like mine? Im very interested in your input. Do i deserve to be called pedaphile? Or other such nonsense? Cause I have but I correct them by saying those people deal with children 12 and under...that usually shuts them up.

Anyways I was in the mall the other day with a buddy of mine and I came across a hello kitty shirt but instead of a big hello kitty face with the bow in its hair and big eyes, it was a picture of giant breasts with tits for eyes and a bow on a girls neck with the caption "hello titties" LMAO oh i just had to share that with you guys.

So are we gonna rant about something? lol like ff7 epic rant? Will that ever happen again!? I think the last time we really talked something out was religion, specifically mormoms if i remember correctly. So long ago...

Replies:
johnross -- 10/19/2010 2:02 pm UTC
Terence -- 11/9/2010 1:35 am UTC