Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Special Underwear?

Posted by Tricob on .
LOL Talk about a risque topic! :-)

I did see underwear without that problem, but it was at Sears rather than Wal-mart.

Even though I shop there myself, Wal-mart isn't really reliable for high-quality, long-lasting products. You'll actually spend more money overall, just replacing things all the time than you would if you just bought different brands from other stores. For clothing and electronics, I'd first recommend Target. But I haven't shopped for underwear there ... at least not yet.

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Special Underwear? posted by johnross on .
Hey ya'll, I thought I'd come back to the only board on the internet that counts that counts to get this long term problem of mine solved.

No matter what package of underwear I select at Wal-mart, I always have trouble fitting all my junk into the crotch area. Some of my junk is always hanging down one of the sides (and then the elastic band cuts off circulation and it often turns purple) and then if I for some reason have to kneel down I'll kneel right onto the head of my junk. Or it doesn't drape out the side but instead it's all wrapped up in the front so tight that the top part of my underwear doesn't even touch my waist.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies:
johnross -- 12/31/2010 12:05 am UTC
Tarbolde -- 12/31/2010 11:29 pm UTC
Elephant Handler
Tarbolde -- 12/31/2010 11:32 pm UTC
Re: Elephant Handler
johnross -- 1/10/2011 1:52 pm UTC
Re: Elephant Handler
Tarbolde -- 1/12/2011 2:34 am UTC