Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Special Underwear?

Posted by Snake Eyes on .
Oh johnross I always stray away from these boards and then you post a topic like this and I can't help but get involved. As for the kneeling on your junk issue and the elastic problem I offer two suggestions. 1st switch to boxers. Trust me after the adjustment period of about two weeks you will be very pleased. 2nd if your wang is really that big you can do like the local Baltimore man whores do. take a tampon, tie said tampon to end of wang, and insert tampon....... you can figure the rest out! end result is want will be high and clear of any dropping knees! Ill leave it to you to decide how much of this is me joking and how much is serious hehe.

" Give them nothing! But take from them everything!"

In reply to: Special Underwear? posted by johnross on .
Hey ya'll, I thought I'd come back to the only board on the internet that counts that counts to get this long term problem of mine solved.

No matter what package of underwear I select at Wal-mart, I always have trouble fitting all my junk into the crotch area. Some of my junk is always hanging down one of the sides (and then the elastic band cuts off circulation and it often turns purple) and then if I for some reason have to kneel down I'll kneel right onto the head of my junk. Or it doesn't drape out the side but instead it's all wrapped up in the front so tight that the top part of my underwear doesn't even touch my waist.

Anyone have any suggestions?