Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Thanks, Internet!

Posted by Tricob on .
I ran into a similar problem trying to get a Pocket Arcade release from Tomy. It was a TMNTs wind-up game from 1990; they're insanely rare, and just about impossible to find anywhere. Someone on E-Bay is selling their copy, but doesn't deliver to the U.S.. I intend to negotiate with the seller on this issue after my next paycheck; maybe I can pay for the delivery charges by then.

The game is called "Leonardo's Pizza Vault", BTW. But don't waste your time playing it; get Desert Race or Copter Combat instead. I'm only getting the game to make my Pocket Arcade reviews video more complete.

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Thanks, Internet! posted by Tarbolde on .
I was involved in a discussion on the official forum of a fairly high-profile music artist. A few of the songs from the latest release were download-only and not available in some regions, including mine. Not even for, you know, money.

A moderator mentioned that anyone who couldn't get the songs should send them a message, which I did, not knowing what to expect. Their reply contained a link to a .zip on a common file host. Inside were high-bitrate mp3s of the songs in question, free of charge.

Quasi-official warez.

"Thanks, Internet!"

Replies:
Tarbolde -- 7/8/2012 9:43 am UTC
Tricob -- 7/8/2012 11:29 pm UTC
Dhaos -- 7/6/2012 11:41 pm UTC
Tricob -- 7/8/2012 11:35 pm UTC