Rom Request Board
Register

Re: Please put on PS1 Culdcept.

Posted by Dhaos on .
As Tricob said, there really isn't much chance of seeing a non-US release here on Vimm's Lair. The exceptions are games that have been translated by established groups that put alot of time and effort into their work. No one here at Vimm's Lair does these translations and as far as I can tell there has been no work done on Culdcept by any translating group.

The Japanese ISO can be downloaded at NitroROMs. You might need PS1 Japanese BIOS to run, but maybe not.

Alternatively, you might want to consider Culdcept for the PS2. It was a US release so it's in English. The latest version of PCSX2 is pretty good and, unless your PC is ancient, should have no problem running a small game (878MB) like this. Also, if you have a CFW PS3 you can run PS2 ISOs on that now. Rom Hustler has the PS2 ISO. You probably need to obtain the PS2 BIOS to use PCSX2.

In reply to: Please put on PS1 Culdcept. posted by NicholasNeko on .
I know that Culdcept for the PS1 was a Japanese only release BUT, I also know that you usually have all sorts of Japanese roms as well as the beloved translations to English. So, I'd hope that at minimum you can put on the rom and if possible...I'd love it if you'd translate it. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nicholas