Rom Request Board
Register

Re: Room Zoom: Race for Impact

Posted by Vimm on .
Sounds like it wasn't really released in the US so I'll go ahead and remove it from The Vault. Thanks for the help!

In reply to: Re: Room Zoom: Race for Impact posted by Dhaos on .
Yeah I think it was cancelled for the Gamecube tothegame seems to say so anyways. It is strange that Gamefaqs does have an actual UPC number for it though and a Google Search for that UPC does produce results, although never for sale/in stock. It either never saw the light of day or it is so rare its very existence is questioned. I can say it was originally going to be called Out of Control! and then Micro Mayhem before they settled on Room Zoom: Race for Impact. It does appear it was released on the PC and Xbox in 2004 , released in Europe on PS2 in 2005 and the US release for the PS2 was cancelled. It looks like it was a pretty poor selling and poorly received game when it was first released in 2004, they planned on porting it to the PS2 and Gamecube, but canceled that due to poor reception, a struggling publisher, and the coming of next-gen systems (PS3 and Wii) in 2006.
So I would say it does not exist. But if you see it at a garage sale snatch that sucker up!