Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Chrono Trigger
Illusion of Gaia
Earthworm Jim 2
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
U.N. Squadron

A ton of PS 1,2,3,4 games. Several Dreamcast games. A few Sega Genesis games. No Gamecube games. A ton of PC games. To say I'm a gamer nerd is a massive understatement. I know that is an incredibly long list of games, however, on my honor I or my older brother owned every single one of those titles when those systems were on the market. I didn't have access to the internet or gamer guides until almost 1998. As far as I knew, we were just gamers and most of those games were easily beaten by everyone....until I read some lists on retro-gamers websites. I love playing on my emulators now. It gives me an opportunity to play all my old favorites plus a ton of games I never knew existed or I was unable to get as a kid. Thanks to all you guys who have made this possible for old (relatively I'm 34) nerds such as myself.

"Keep your filthy sanity off of me!!!"

In reply to: Games That You've Beaten posted by Tarbolde on .
Hey, not so fast there. It says beaten, meaning instruction manual only: no tips, no walkthroughs, and definitely no cheats. Bonus points for not using the instructions. Make a titles-only list if that's your bent, add some detail if you like. You don't get much out in the real world for bringing down a video game; why not take a bow here where it does count, on the only board that really matters.

Here's the example: