Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Games That Beat YOU

Posted by Tricob on .
Uh ... okay. Seeing as my webname has "Cobra Triangle" used as a base for its name, you'd never believe that Cobra Triangle qualified as a "never beat that game" category. In Level 12/13 - "Race To The Finish", I got so frustrated that I just tossed the game aside. The music is insanely annoying, it's unbelievably hard, and it gets tedious extremely quickly. I suppose I'll get back to it again some time in the future, but other things are going on right now - I'm going back into programming, I set up organ music for the church on a weekly basis, and I've been downright obsessed with this novel I'm writing.

No, that's not an exaggeration; I actually am writing a novel. It's really just something I need to get out of my system. It's set in the 1920s and 1930s, and good god, is it dark. It's about a girl growing up in an orphanage, and it covers rape, starvation, suicide, domestic abuse, and even prostitution. I strive to do everything I make in good taste, and this creation is no different. But it is a turn-trash-into-art project, and it certainly isn't for the faint of heart; it's quite intense.

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Games That Beat YOU posted by Tarbolde on .
Post here about games that you put aside unfinished. How did it come to that, and will you ever play again?

This is also the place to post about games that you completed using tips and/or cheats. Sorry about that.

An example of each follows.

Replies:
Tarbolde -- 12/1/2016 6:41 pm UTC
Tricob -- 12/2/2016 12:49 am UTC
Tarbolde -- 12/2/2016 8:15 am UTC
Tarbolde -- 12/5/2016 12:15 am UTC
Tricob -- 12/5/2016 5:47 am UTC