Message Board
Register

Re: Problems with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Posted by Dorcas on .
You could try using a different emulator or using different audio drivers. I was running it on retroarch and the audio would just not work so I used a different audio driver, restarted the emulator and it worked fine. I'm pretty new to emulation but I hope this helps

In reply to: Problems with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance posted by Syrup_Johnson on .
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I may as well see if I can get any help. Just recently discovered this site and I'm very thankful it exists. With other popular ROM sites now shutdown it's hard to find a reliable, virus-free site. Thanks a lot for making this. I downloaded Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on here, and all work except Fire Emblem. It launches fine and runs fine, but at random points in the tutorial, which i cannot get past, the game and audio will suddenly freeze. The only thing that works is a full restart, but it will still freeze after around 3 minutes of play. I'm using the Dolphin emulator, and I haven't messed with any settings other then bumping up the resolution to 1080p, using 8x MSAA, and 16x Ansiotropic Filtering. No other games have a problem with this but Fire Emblem simply isn't working. Thanks in advance for any replies.