Message Board
Register

Re: Ouran Koukou Host Club upload hash isn't right

Posted by Matman on .
No the listed hashes are correct, SLPM-66737 is the Limited Edition that came with an artbook and a audio CD (box scan here).

SLPM-66738 (the one you have) is the standard edition and is listed as one of the many "Undumped Editions" on the Redump wiki.

If you want to see it added to the list then you'll have to dump it with MPF by using the guide here and then fill out the info fields as best you can.

Then you'll need to make a account here and follow the submission guide to post the dump info that MPF creates on the forum.

If done right it will get added to the Redump database then eventually show up in the Vault here.

I know it's a lot but if you could do this it would save someone else from having to track down a copy eventually.

In reply to: Ouran Koukou Host Club upload hash isn't right? posted by Half on .
Serial: SLPM-66738
CRC: 3BE2C709

I have a copy of Ouran Koukou Host Club for the PS2, I ripped the ISO using two different programs that have worked for PS3 games.
When I tried to upload it, the hash didn't match like the other times.
I noticed that the missing rom listed on the site is SLPM 66737 but the game I have is SLPM 66738. Has there been a mistake on ReDump's end?
No matter how many times I rip it or verify it I get same hash result.
Is the Disc that I have a newer version?