Vimm's Lair: Message Board
Message Board
Register

Xemu "Guest has not initialized the display" issue

Posted by joezuv on .
I get this message when I try to load a disc: "Guest has not initialized the display (yet)." Then the emulator crashes, where I then have to use the task manager to close it. Then when I open up the folder where the emulator is stored there is another version of xemu (previous). I have deleted and reinstalled countless times. ... Everything I've read online says that it's probably the Bios, and all of the system files that were recommended are the ones that I currently have, which I downloaded off of here. Strangely, I got it to work a single time without doing anything different, but when I exited from full screen it crashed and repeated the issue. Also, when I try to direct the emulator to the system files (clicking on MCPX Boot ROM/Flash ROM, and Hard Disk) the emulator freezes. Also when I bring up the task manager after the emulator has frozen, I can then go back into the emulator where it is no longer frozen, until I again try to click on the system files or load up a disc. Lol this is insanely frustrating and I am at a complete loss. I have no idea, so if anyone out there would be gracious enough to help me out then I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies:
Re: Xemu "Guest has not initialized the display" i
joezuv -- 10/31/2023 3:26 pm UTC