Manual Project Board
Register

Re: Manuals for non-english languages

Posted by Gunoshozo on .
When you are browsing the Manual project section it shows all uploaded manuals, manuals do not override each other. Here for example my mgs4 manuals https://vimm.net/manual/PS3/M, those are two different manuals for 2 different versions of a game v1 and v2 both from EU copies.
I think The Vault section will need an UI improvement to account for multiple manuals, currently it links to only one manual.
Personally, I believe you should upload manual even if it's non-english, the more manuals there are the better.

In reply to: Manuals for non-english languages posted by dalleomite on .
Good morning. I have uploaded the manual for the PAL French version of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii.
Problem is, the PAL version encompasses 5 different languages, for 5 different countries and each one of them has their own manual.
I couldn't choose what language to put it under, so the PAL version now only has the French manual available.
I feel like it should be possible to add multiple manuals, one for each language for the PAL games. Either that or clarify whether non-english game manuals are allowed or not