Vimm's Lair: Miscellaneous Board
Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: what up man noise in word how site ben journey

Posted by Syntax on .
In an effort to make hacker9's important message accessible to all, I was kind enough to give it a round-trip Babelfish translation (also known as Babelizing). Basically it went from Retard-English to French to German to Italian to Portuguese to Spanish and back to English in much better form. I hope this better helps people appreciate and cherish the helpful contribution that hacker9 brings to this site, and to the sceen in general. It sure helped me.

It is decided, a modification of Santo of the types of Japan of shit of foutu of the mine anniversary

not very of the ETHER donkey of SCEEN

Willewarez, of that yakuza the bucket is of FBI, after that each restoration updated of 1 temporary one cannot nevertheless be the relative vector to latta one of lowest superficial sceen therefore, will be thay of the restoration nonupdated, but inside in the new one it groups of the later face within WAREz of all inside of is sayig with activates them

that the titles had xbox come from the phase with me, gamer hacker9 robbing

that it is new title to gamer new ICON420jp more, if any game 1, of that one with me in halo2

they miss a type that good you are, you very help in these the place

"get hell of the standard thrown one of me"

In reply to: what up guy pop in say how the site ben going posted by hacker9 on .
i not ben online in a year holy shit guy japan change my fu-c-k-ing ass

not ben on the SCEEN ETHER

yakuza warez die out FBI after every 1 but may be the sceen will come back but its die down so may be thay will come back but im in new WAREz grupe im back all im sayig will be more ative

to those who came to xbox live with me gamer tag steal hacker9

new gamer tag is new ICON420jp if any 1 whant play with me in halo2

later guy good be back on this site i miss you guy a lot later

Replies:
Re: what up man noise in word how site ben journey
johnross -- 3/2/2006 8:05 pm UTC