Miscellaneous Board
Register

BTW -

Posted by Tricob on .
I haven't given any updates here lately because I haven't visited many message boards in the past week or so. The way work has been, I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep each worknight in the last week. Now, I've been trying to play Catch-up with everything I've fallen behind on. :-/

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Re: Questions posted by Tricob on .
Re: Touch screens. These have been around since the 1990s or late 1980s. I saw them running on Apple IIGSs.

Re: Hardware. I'm installing a new harddisk, faster (and more capable) graphics card, new CPU fan, and a network card. My mother will be giving me a scanner too, but that doesn't require internal-based installation.

Re: New game. If you mean the 8-bit one, the game engine is getting *lots* of fine-tuning, and - as fate would have it - this code updating has led to *lots* of interesting display-related bugs.

If you mean the Wolfenstein TC I'm making though, I've done about 1/3 of the required code changes, completed siz out of eight treasure images, and I'm in a map-making competition to get back into making the game's levels (The levels will be put into my TC after the competition).

- Tricob.

Replies:
dog pee killing my grass
johnross -- 10/8/2006 4:51 pm UTC
Re: dog pee killing my grass
conross -- 10/10/2006 6:57 am UTC