Vimm's Lair: Message Board
Message Board
Register

Re: the nes section is no longer complete

Posted by jon200547 on .
no they were not they were made way after point is they were made after the nes was no longer being sold even when they were no longer selling them in the us I am pretty sure they continued making games for it when they should not have been some of these games probably even started out as hacks as well but became real games let me name one for an example rambo first blood part 2 on nes started as a hack that became in official game point is there was no rambo first blood part 2 on nes and yet i seen a cartridge of it an actual nes cartridge of it which now makes it an official game no longer just a hack game or how about freddy vs jason on the nes that game never existed i am pretty sure that was a hack but now a cartridge of it exists point i am making the original nes list has been updated what we see isnt complete anymore oh here is good one i dont know if this is a hack or not but i seen an actual nes cartridge of it Buffy + Angel was that or ever started as a nes hack or not but anyway i have seen on a site an actual nes cartridge of that game and again wasnt one of the orginal nes games listed before nes was no longer being sold but yet here they are and I only named a few games here this isnt even all of them but yea the nes list is now incomplete

In reply to: Re: the nes section is no longer complete posted by Shizune on .
Were any of those made before 1995?

Replies:
Danielle -- 12/14/2023 5:54 am UTC
jon200547 -- 12/4/2023 2:57 am UTC
hacxx -- 12/4/2023 3:05 pm UTC