Message Board
Register

Re: I love Pepsibeth

Posted by pepsibeth on .
Finally! after years of paying 4.95/month to get notified if that handle is used, it's paid off! totally worth it.

I've been around, just not here. I changed names to CokeBeth for a while but the friends I made from it didn't seem all that stable, not sure why. So now I use my gamer names.

I'm glad you still have the poster, was it one of the autographed ones? If so, I hope you didn't pay extra, it's a fake. Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper. Sometimes you just have to learn the right way is the mans way.

I would honestly also like to know a bit more about Vimm. Dude, you were such an enigma even tho it was your site/IRC channel and I would guess many of us, myself included, would have liked to have been your buddy, or at least known you a little better lol But I can also appreciate the anonymity the internet allows us, so I can't hold it against you.

I'm leaving Johnross456 a 5 Star Review (disclaimer (I wish I knew how to make this in really tiny font) this review was bought and paid for).

In reply to: I love Pepsibeth posted by Johnross456 on .
It's been 20 years since I was graced by Pepsibeth, the first girl I was attracted to, ever. I miss her. She was a mod, I believe. Is she still around? Her poster is still on my wall. My girlfriend hates it but she has learned to live with it.

Also, Vimm, why have you never told us anything about yourself? Cmon man, I've been around since 2001, at least confirm that you aren't also Tricob.

Thanks for reading everyone, please leave a 5 star review.