Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Handheld Systems

Posted by Vimm on .
I've enjoyed the DS but I've mostly only been playing GBA games on it. After all, the GBA is the most similar to my favorite console, the SNES. Playing Mario Kart wirelessly is fun though, and the rechargeable battery is very nice. Overall the DS Lite is a very well made platform. Due to the lack of GBA compatibility I don't have much interest in the DSi and I've never given the PSP a serious look. I'm glad the PSP has survived though, because even though I may not be a fan it's healthy to have competition.

In reply to: Handheld Systems posted by Dhaos on .
What do you guys think about the PSP and the DS Lite? Do either feel very fulfilling as a video game system and at their price is it worth it? I've owned a PSP phat for more than a year and found very few games I enjoyed. I've recently been playing a friends DS and found it dissipointing in terms of graphics and the lack of mature gameplay.

Also, what do you think about the new DSi, already released in Japan, and the rumored PSP2? And what do you think about Apple's proclamationto handheld gaming?

Replies:
Dhaos -- 12/23/2008 1:23 pm UTC
Snake Eyes -- 3/4/2009 9:05 pm UTC