Message Board
Register

Re: monster rancher 2 help

Posted by necromunger on .
Hey mate gets MOOBY's plugin, select it for CDROM plugin... then file run CDROM instead of ISO .. get to the shrine.. let here say insert disc press X blah blah press ESC.. then click file on ePSXe then change disc CDROM... click OK on the box that appears then, then on the new window Find the Iso, img, Bin etc for the game you want to use... it pretty much filters what you can use. Then select it... click run and continue on ePSXe.. then press X.. she'll say loading... then now insert Monster rancher 2 disc.... press ESC again.. file, Change disc.. CDROM... then do the same again and find the Monster rancher 2 file you started with to play the game. Click Run .. Continue... then press X and Hey presto.. get your monster. Not all Files will work.. so if one doesnt work try again... but if you follow what I say majority will work k.

Hope that Helps.

N

In reply to: monster rancher 2 help posted by varanhost on .
how do i get the game to recognize a cd to create a monster. (i'm using epsxe.) any help would be great. even if it is just being told that i can't use cds to create monsters when using an emulator. please and thank you.

Replies:
Trilliam -- 10/6/2011 2:37 pm UTC
necromunger -- 10/5/2011 4:21 am UTC
varanhost -- 10/5/2011 3:25 pm UTC