Rom Request Board
Register

Re: Sega CD/Mega CD anytime soon?

Posted by Tricob on .
I usually use RomHustler for the Sega CD ISOs. I would be really worried if that ever went down.

A major problem with Sega CD uploads is that most of the best releases never made it to North America, so they wouldn't even be carried by Vimm's Lair.

What's a curiosity to many people is why numerous Sega titles have Japan and Europe releases, but no North America release. Well, it turns out there were hard feelings between Sega of Japan and Sega of the U.S., so many releases never hit North American shelves.

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Sega CD/Mega CD anytime soon? posted by gamegeek85 on .
I was just wondering if you guys would be adding CD images for the games for the Sega CD/Mega CD? It's a truly underrated system, with quite a few RPG gems like the original Lunar series, Vay, Popful Mail, and Shinning Force CD to name a few. I also suggest it because it's so hard to hunt down the CD images today with all the fake sites and viruses out there, although the SEGA CD BIOS file is fairly easy to get for the Kega Fusion or GENS emulator. Anyways, i'm not complaining by anymeans, i love this site, and i know you guys are busy, it's just a question/suggestion.