Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Test Drive Unlimited (PSP) issue

Posted by Danielle on .
Ad-hoc is for wireless LAN play, infrastructure is for the online servers.

You should be able to move the cursor to the right to select "no" and then play offline. And on the retry screen, you should be able to click "cancel" and then play offline. Do you already have an online save file on your PSP? Have you tried deleting your save data?

In reply to: Test Drive Unlimited (PSP) issue posted by 12zerozero on .
Recently downloaded the European PSP ISO for Test Drive Unlimited from here but I'm having a strange issue with the game and not sure if the issue is this ISO or how I'm running it. It's running on a PSP 3000 (I think) with CFW, 6.61 Pro-C Infinity 2. The issue I'm getting is that when I start a new game it asks me if I want to connect online and the only option is yes, and then it asks for ad-hoc or infrastructure (which I'm guessing is the official servers, which are long since dead), both obviously fail and asks me if I want to retry. There's no way past it. I remember playing this game a long time ago with no issues as I don't remember ever having to connect online, but this was with official firmware and using the UMD, which has long since gone.

Replies:
12zerozero -- 7/17/2024 5:11 pm UTC
Danielle -- 7/18/2024 12:16 am UTC