Re: A Simple Fix to Downloads Not Working
If only it worked...
The browser that I'm using for this fix is Firefox, but it should work with Chrome too.
1. Go to the game you want to download
2. Right click on download and click "Inspect element"
3. Scroll either up or down (depending on your browser) to find a line of code with the text download2.vimm.net/download.php. Try to look for that because that's the only part you need for this fix. Don't worry about the code around it.
4. Double-click on where it says download2.vimm.net/download.php and remove the 2 from it. Don't change anything else besides that. This switches the download source from the second server (download2.vimm.net) to the first server (download.vimm.net).
5. Press Enter and close out of Inspect element.
6. Download your game!