Message Board
Register

Re: Dowloading Games Take Too Long

Posted by KorgMcCool on .
Okay, Wii Sports downloaded but other games are STILL not downloading. Nothing is wrong with my internet, so I don't know why it takes so long. For example, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party. About 3.4 GB. I have a 1TB Flash Drive. Download takes 9 hours. I know that the time changes but I think the download is pretty much broken. First the time goes up, then down, then up again, and... you get the point. The only way I can download it is using the mirror links. and this games and others DON'T have mirror. So I don't know what to do.

"The Man Who Plays Games"

In reply to: Re: Dowloading Games Take Too Long posted by DerpySnake on .
Odd. That game is downloading at 500kb/s for me, which will take about 20 minutes at most. Are you sure your internet isn't being strained or something?

Do note that the estimated download times aren't completely accurate, and at first it might say something outrageous, just like how Steam would say Gmod would take 2 days to download when it would only take 2 hours.

And as I've typed this out, Wii Sports is now 15% complete. So I have a solid feeling it's your connection. What country are you residing in currently?

Replies:
Re: Dowloading Games Take Too Long
cb49 -- 7/25/2019 7:14 am UTC