Message Board
Register

Re: Minecraft (PS3) dumped incorrectly?

Posted by oakhead69 on .
You may find that the files for the production and the beta are identical and it's just differences in the header/ footer. No way of knowing without either the "Dead Space 3 (USA) (En,Fr,Es)" iso or the ird file. I have neither. Oh or the real bluray disc :).

In reply to: Re: Minecraft (PS3) dumped incorrectly? posted by EmptyEnvelope2 on .
Yeah, I have had a few false positives with Johnny's IRD files before (Dishonored from ByAlvro's collection has a modified language problem, but from what I can remember the IRD that I used matched). A few developers seemed to swear by them in the PS3-scene, but I guess they aren't all perfect.

I have looked all over the internet for signs of what this beta version really is, but to no avail. It's odd that the only available version online of Dead Space 3 should be a Beta, maybe it was so unpopular nobody bothered uploading a good dump of the final version? Anyway, I may just try to get an original Dead Space 3 disc, dump it, and share it with Vimm. I have seen a limited edition online containing DLC or something of the sort, but I guess those are just DLC codes, with the disc being pristine. Also, I think your formatting may have broken part of your message.

Thanks for checking out the problem.