Message Board
Register

Re: A report of PS3 Version of Ratatouille

Posted by EmptyEnvelope2 on .
1. Are you running your game straight from Folder, or did you convert it to ISO first? Games run from folder can sometimes have problems like the ones you're mentioning. You can make an ISO with PS3-ISO-Rebuilder (it will take a while for the program to read your game, afterwards just build the ISO).

2. Verify your ISO using the provided IRD file (next to download). Loading up your folder/ISO to PS3-ISO-Rebuilder along with the provided IRD should verify it automatically. Files in green are ok, files in red are missing, and files in yellow do not match. Basically, all green except for the update file means that the dump is ok.

P.S. If you're on Mac or Linux, use Estwald's makeps3iso to build your iso: https://github.com/bucanero/ps3iso-utils/releases. The instructions are in the readme, and you'll have to use the terminal (can be difficult the first time, but you should be fine following the instructions).

In reply to: A report of PS3 Version of Ratatouille posted by Ellie Snake on .
Hi

I been downloading some PS3 games here lately, and it's really usefull.
However I'm here to report a game that it appears to be a inccomplete or bad dump file of Disney-Pixar Ratatouille.

the voice of caracters are missing and it frezzes when i finish the firt level. not to mentions that it supose to be a 5 or more GB and here is 1.5GB.

Can you reupload the game file again?

Replies:
Ellie Snake -- 6/24/2021 12:19 am UTC
EmptyEnvelope2 -- 6/24/2021 12:46 am UTC
EmptyEnvelope2 -- 6/24/2021 12:48 am UTC
Ellie Snake -- 6/24/2021 1:35 am UTC
Ellie Snake -- 6/24/2021 2:01 am UTC