Message Board
Register

Re: Roms only 2 Gens Old.

Posted by TomRiddle98 on .
I mean obviously it won't take long until Wii U is ported
(in fact I'm betting 2023-2025 for a new console to release for the Wii U to become eligible.)

But I still think that unless you have a better solution to not only having good fast downloads without getting caught, I completely understand why Vimm thinks this.

I do think that torrenting is the best solution but however Vimm has mentioned that it's a pain in the ass in his own words on his discord server.

Besides, everyone has to seed for that option to become viable, there is no use having a torrenting option if people don't seed.

I would like to hear your thoughts tho, maybe there is a better solution to DDL or torrenting options, it's just something in which i'm not aware of yet.

"Oh so you're a dumpbro, right? Then prove your legally owned copy of Mother 3."

In reply to: Re: Roms only 2 Gens Old. posted by Markedone on .
I can understand that, but it’s still not a “good� reason why the newer gen games aren’t on this site. It’s an inconvenience for sure but there must be a better reason than it would just take too long to download them.
I don’t expect the newest gen games to suddenly pop up on here overnight but it would be nice to think that even the previous Gen games, like the WiiU for example won’t take years to come on here.

Replies:
Markedone -- 2/5/2022 10:02 pm UTC
DerpySnake -- 2/6/2022 11:17 am UTC