Vimm's Lair: Message Board
Message Board
Register

Re: Please upload responsibly

Posted by Vimm on .
Odd, you've just described how it's designed to work. Perhaps you're getting a JavaScript error. What browser are you using, and could you try a different one?

Soulcalibur IV likely got disrupted by a reboot a couple days ago when the server ran out of RAM. It's supposed to reject an upload when free RAM is under 20% so I'm not sure what happened.

In reply to: Re: Please upload responsibly posted by frankenstein on .
Hey Vimm, just some honest feedback: it's hard to tell if a game is currently processing an upload, so we don't know if an upload was done correctly causing us to think the upload fail processing. I would come back after half a day to see if my upload succeeded and it would still stay nothing on the game's page. Perhaps a message on the game page that says "This game is currently proccessing an upload." and if the processing fails, remove the message? This should prevent more people from uploading again (note: I'm not the one uploading the game you mentioned) and save on processing/bandwidth.

Speaking of which, did my upload of Soulcalibur IV on Xbox360 succeed? I uploaded it 2 days ago :) , or is it still in proccessing?

Replies:
frankenstein -- 12/6/2022 6:40 pm UTC
Vimm -- 12/6/2022 7:42 pm UTC