Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Trying to find a certain game, please help

Posted by HopelessWeeb on .
Thx for the advice. I tried YT, and like you said, there were lists that came up. A 15 game list, a 25 game list and a 50 game list.
... None of them were what I was looking for sadly.
At first I thought it might've been Generations of Chaos, cuz, y'know. Generations. Children fighting in the same war. Got my hopes up till I saw the gameplay.
I'm gonna try PSVita lists next, and if still nothing... I guess I'll look on GameFAQs and the like, as you said.
Ty again.

"Weebs already rule the world. The world just doesn't realize it yet."

In reply to: Re: Trying to find a certain game, please help posted by thewhat on .
Honestly no idea, but you might try searching Youtube for something like "psp tactical rpgs" or strategy rpgs, etc. Sometimes it's easier to just skim the kinds of list videos you're sure to find--that first search string turned up a top 15 list for example.

Other than that, you could always look up a list of relevant games by platform/genre on something like GameFAQs or Mobygames, etc. Punch any intriguing titles into Youtube until you find what you're after. More legwork, but there can't be that many tactical RPGs on the PSP. Good luck to you.

Replies:
hacxx -- 12/18/2023 4:41 pm UTC
HopelessWeeb -- 3/4/2023 11:32 pm UTC
Oslovan -- 3/5/2023 2:12 am UTC
rarenight -- 3/5/2023 4:09 am UTC
Oslovan -- 3/5/2023 4:19 am UTC