Message Board
Register

Re: Download speeds

Posted by Cyrrouss on .
I'm in a rather teasing mood this evening and so I'm here to add my two cents on this recurring rhetoric... Plus, I want to help a topic to rejoin the fathoms of the message boards...

You, all "unsatisfied downloaders of this site's crappy download speed", should meet each other IRL and have reciprocal datings among yourselves, and breed to spawn "Spamland" where all the citizens are spammers who spam the message board with recurring downloading issues...

Just because they're completely unable to understand that a vast amount of gamers are doing the exact same thing as they do currently... What do happen when many leeches are leeching the same dude...

People should meditate messages of wisdom...

In reply to: Re: Download speeds posted by Danielle on .
The vault does not have high bandwidth, you're lucky to get more than 500 KB/sec most of the time. Vimm.net is not a major content delivery network, it is a small operation that cannot provide the speeds you're used to from the likes of Steam or Google. This is not a problem with your computer, this is a fundamental limitation of the server-side hardware and it is not likely to improve any time soon.