Vimm's Lair: Message Board
Message Board
Register

Re: Download Queues?

Posted by Gerrie on .
you actually can do this. i did this when i downloaded xbox 360 games at a time but you have to use something like a download manager. i use internet download manager and all i did was make sure that it wasn't downloading while i pressed a new link and only queued the downloads one for one. than all i had to do was press start queue. found this out way to late. but when you pause a download mid download always refresh link instead of just starting to download again because it can make you download the file from the start. (side note: if it asks to cancel your previous download, only happens now and than, just press yes, since your only downloading one at a time and just adding them to a queue at the time)

In reply to: Re: Download Queues? posted by KingofHugs on .
But it would only be one at a time, since that's what the website allows. It'd be the same as if I were sitting at my desk, manually downloading them in succession, the only difference being it would start then next automatically, without me having to be present. And it wouldn't be the entire library for me anyway, just a few handpicked titles. I was just curious if it'd be possible. There may be a third party service that does this already, I just wanted to check if it'd be possible to get the same effect without having to use other resources.
Thank you for your answer though.