Message Board
Register

Re: Let's start a project vimm...

Posted by Vimm on .
I don't have a PSP, but didn't they add PS1 emulation in a recent firmware update? I did a little reading and it looks like as of 3.8 you can pop a PS1 disk in a PS3 and stream it to your PSP.

In reply to: Let's start a project vimm... posted by ipod on .
I've looked for days, actually weeks for information on about how I can play PS1 games on my PSP. Now, when I type in the google search bar: "how to get psx games on my psp", many results turn up, but nothing with relevent information. It's as if they beat around the bush so much that every article I read regarding this subject doesn't tell me shit! I remember coming here when I was having problems emulating ps1 games on my computer, it took me 3 years to figure out but finally I did. If yall need help emulating PS1 games I will tell you detailed step by step instructions so you wont feel dazed and confused like I do about the psp. All I'm asking is for somebody to share the love and tell me how to do it; how to emulate ps1 games on my psp!!! Think of it as a project and when we finally have a well written report, we can post it here so that others can do the same. I know it is possible because I've seen the youtube videos. Please help and thanks in advance.