Message Board
Register

Re: Let's start a project vimm...

Posted by Dhaos on .
Look up how to install custom firmware on your PSP first then you'll be able to do any of the things you've asked about for your PSP. Once you figure that step out the rest is pretty easy.

In reply to: Let's start a project vimm... posted by ipod on .
I've looked for days, actually weeks for information on about how I can play PS1 games on my PSP. Now, when I type in the google search bar: "how to get psx games on my psp", many results turn up, but nothing with relevent information. It's as if they beat around the bush so much that every article I read regarding this subject doesn't tell me shit! I remember coming here when I was having problems emulating ps1 games on my computer, it took me 3 years to figure out but finally I did. If yall need help emulating PS1 games I will tell you detailed step by step instructions so you wont feel dazed and confused like I do about the psp. All I'm asking is for somebody to share the love and tell me how to do it; how to emulate ps1 games on my psp!!! Think of it as a project and when we finally have a well written report, we can post it here so that others can do the same. I know it is possible because I've seen the youtube videos. Please help and thanks in advance.