Rom Request Board
Register

Fan-translated PSP Games

Posted by FEfan on .
System: Other

There are a lot of Japanese PSP games with fanmade English patches. A few years ago, I used to find them on NicoBlog. But recently, I found out NicoBlog removed their PSP isos and has instead put them on a different site, CDRomance. I have heard a lot of bad things about CDRomance, that their site is full of viruses. And even NicoBlog itself was pretty annoying, with their ad.fly links and whatnot.

I can still find some of these English patches by searching for the original translation team's websites or forum threads; but some of them are lost to time with broken links. I'd really like to play some of these games, but I don't really want to risk getting a virus. So I'd appreciate it a lot if these could be added to Vimm's PSP collection in the future, so that way I can download them from a reputable site. And I'm sure a lot of other people would like to play these games too.

I know these aren't official releases so I don't know if you'd be willing to add them here or not - but as far as game preservation and accessibility goes, I think PSP translation patches really need a *trustworthy* go-to place, especially with some of the original links for them being broken and I think Vimm would be a great place for that.