Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: what up man noise in word how site ben journey

Posted by johnross on .
LOL.. this much work deserves a tip. Hacker9, if you can understand what I'm saying (English, that is) then you owe SyntaX a little money, like alot. Also, did you teach yourself how to read/spell/write? Because when I was in 1st grade I could spell "away" pretty good. And by pretty good, I mean without spaces. Sorry if you have some deep dark reason that we don't understand, like if your parents were burned alive in a church while they were teaching you how to read and you barely escaped through the window.

p.s. when is the new patch coming out?

"o i c wat u did thar"

In reply to: Re: what up man noise in word how site ben journey posted by Syntax on .
In an effort to make hacker9's important message accessible to all, I was kind enough to give it a round-trip Babelfish translation (also known as Babelizing). Basically it went from Retard-English to French to German to Italian to Portuguese to Spanish and back to English in much better form. I hope this better helps people appreciate and cherish the helpful contribution that hacker9 brings to this site, and to the sceen in general. It sure helped me.

It is decided, a modification of Santo of the types of Japan of shit of foutu of the mine anniversary

not very of the ETHER donkey of SCEEN

Willewarez, of that yakuza the bucket is of FBI, after that each restoration updated of 1 temporary one cannot nevertheless be the relative vector to latta one of lowest superficial sceen therefore, will be thay of the restoration nonupdated, but inside in the new one it groups of the later face within WAREz of all inside of is sayig with activates them

that the titles had xbox come from the phase with me, gamer hacker9 robbing

that it is new title to gamer new ICON420jp more, if any game 1, of that one with me in halo2

they miss a type that good you are, you very help in these the place

"get hell of the standard thrown one of me"