Message Board
Register

Re: Disney Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimens

Posted by wanderserge on .
Well, you can use the files here to repair the disc to what I'm pretty sure it is SUPPOSED to be:
https://1fichier.com/?uamq0we9kg4gmmrkiwgb

The bonus is that disc will decompose and rebuild just fine with the IRD attached, and it runs and everything.

If you want to change it to the redump version, it's a very simple hexedit:

At these two offsets (0x99A5A & 0xFAAD2) change the value FROM 0x36EF2D to 0x9E0420. And that will make it match the redump checksum, which as I said I'm pretty sure is a bad dump.

In reply to: Re: Disney Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimens posted by oakhead69 on .
Yes I discovered the same issue yesterday, and tried modifying the offset for 00013 to be 0x271a66 from 0x20049e, and as you have also discovered these files are not contiguous.

I ended up reading up ISO 9660 and multi-extent, which from my understanding should produce contiguous file in the iso.

If you extract the 2 files from the original redump iso, do they have valid md5s? I guess they must as Vimm produced his JB files from the redump iso. In which case the dump is good and we need to rethink the IRD format.

Still think this would violate the ISO 9660 format.

I'm currently manually hacking with a hex editor the encrypted ISO to move the blocks around in these 2 files to try to match the reduump ISO.

If you can redump the original disk that would be great. Main thing is the ISO header block.

Regards Oakhead69

Replies:
Re: Disney Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimens
oakhead69 -- 2/6/2021 4:23 pm UTC