Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Need some advice...

Posted by Tricob on .
Well, I don't claim to be an expert, but first off, I think you should take comfort in the fact that he finds your girlfriend just as lovable as you do; it's a complement to your taste. :-)

Second, remember what the most respectful things are to do, and do them. At least then, if the relationship with either person goes sour, you can take comfort in the fact that it wasn't your fault. :-)

Third, I'm not trying to sound harsh here, but it's his business to let other people know how he feels, not you. So if he wants everyone to know about this, don't try to help him out with it unless he asks you to.

Best wishes ...

- Tricob.

"Glass Tiger for life! "

In reply to: Need some advice... posted by Envo on .
Okay so this just happened last night. One of my best friends calls my girlfriend at like 10:00 p.m and Tells her that he loves her. He has felt this way for almost 2 years and couldn't bear it any longer without her knowing. She doesn't even know what to say on the phone so she kinda just tries to act like she has to go. I myself don't even know what the hell to do because he was 100% serious. need advice

Replies:
Re: Need some advice...
Envo -- 1/22/2010 12:52 am UTC
Some advice...
Vimm -- 2/4/2010 6:23 pm UTC
Re: Some advice...
Envo -- 2/5/2010 12:52 am UTC