Rom Request Board
Register

Re: PSP

Posted by ClassicSD on .
I second this idea for a PSP emulator and games. Form what I gathered from the FAQ it seems the only rule is that the system must be out of production. The PSP, unless it is still being sold in Asia, fits this description quite well. Vita is still in official development in Asia for a while longer still. It might be on its last few years, but Vita still has at least another 2-3 years remaining in it. Come Febuary Sony is stopping physical cartiages for the game, which is surprising as the PSP never got cut off from physicals till like 2016. So maybe the end of the Vita will be sooner, but I think it still has a few more years of devs releasing digital only titles. Especially in Japan.

In reply to: PSP posted by ArcadeAaron on .
Hey i'm new here so I don't 100% know everything. It seems like Vimm has a rule for storing roms/iso's as the system has to be 2 generations old. I know that technically the PSP is only 1 generation old, but at this point it seems like Sony has completely abandoned the Vita. Like I said I'm new so I don't know his rules for storing games but it seems like the PSP is falling into that category. Hell, the Vita might too.

Replies:
Re: PSP
Himsa -- 9/1/2018 6:06 pm UTC