Vimm's Lair: Message Board
Message Board
Register

Re: Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter ROM

Posted by ohthatthing on .
That looks like that strange re-dump format, but I can be wrong about it being redump. Make sure you are selecting the .cue file before you load the game and not bin track 01 for audio to work. Avoid the external plugin since it makes crackling, but I'm not sure about the 1.50 version of it. Just use the default sound plugin called SPU core.

I looked at a list of native CDDA games, and some of those games on that list you are having problem with are ISO/CDDA games which means you'll need to use the default sound plugin (SPU core) to get those games working out the box right with no setup involved. Make sure you are using the latest Epsxe (2.0.5) to avoid any complications doing this. If you are using anything other than Epsxe then that I can't help you if it comes to CDDA games.

The list

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_games_with_CD_audio_tracks.html

In reply to: Re: Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter ROM PS1 posted by jake on .
MVS VS Street fighter and the incredible hulk:pantheon saga have no sound as well