Message Board
Register

Re: STOP IGNORING MY ISSUE

Posted by Trithious on .
Emilia, you gave a very generalized vague issue with no reliable intel. I can tell you 100% that if another European user can download PS3 titles that it's a localized issue. It's not Vimm's fault. This site is in the US Domain. He most likely doesn't even own the server the files are hosted too. That is most likely 100% accurate. I'm going to give you something to do and you'll most likely be frustrated at my answer, but I will pose this really good question. How well do you know the technology you interact with on a daily basis? Do you know how your internet provider works? Do you know what internet package your household uses? Are you connected via wifi or ethernet? Does your household conduct heavy streaming while you're trying to download 5-10gb PS3 games? All this stuff matters. The last thing you should be concerned with is what kind of browser you use. If you make enough to afford a good reliable VPN I would highly suggest you try that. But if you are looking for a free option then you have some work to do.

Go to speedtest.net and do a speed test to the most optimized server near you for your benchmark on how your internet works on downloads, uploads and ping times. Then pick random servers in Boston, and San Francisco for the US and other random servers as far away from you as possible. Notice your down, up, and ping. That will give you clarity to what the issue could really be.

Like I said before your issue is local, not Vimm's Lair.
Hope it helps, sorry it's not a short answer, but these are viable options you have the ability to try for yourself. Cheers! Happy Holidays!

In reply to: STOP IGNORING MY ISSUE posted by Emilia on .
after a month i still cant download a single ps3 game i rl was happy for then news but i cant not even download a game and thats so annoying idk if that is bc i m in europe but every time i try to download one single ps3 game it says err timed out and i still can download ps2 gamecube and others but not ps3 pls fix this immediatly bc i rl want to play ps3 roms but i cant bc i cant find a safe website as this one to download games from.
STOP IGNORING MY ISSUE I DEMAND HELP OR AN EXPLANATION

Replies:
Re: STOP IGNORING MY ISSUE
DerpySnake -- 12/22/2020 4:39 pm UTC