Message Board
Register

Re: News: June 5, 2024

Posted by kingoyster on .
It's probably an A.I model doing all this. Maybe it'd be possible to help avoid it by changing the titles of the games to use special characters instead of full english to help hide them or something.

In reply to: Re: News: June 5, 2024 posted by Keeby219 on .
I too registered just to say this but, while I do agree with you that people shouldnt be attacking Vimm over this, people are just upset that he's falling for what's obviously a fake DMCA claim. How do we know this? Well, and you can even check this for yourself too, one of the games taken down on this very site is a racing game for the Wii called "Super Sonic Racer" now, despite it's title it has nothing to do with the Sonic franchise and even less to do with Sega who have claimed to have taken it down despite them never working on the game at all.

There plenty of other examples of this on this site aswell and if stuff like that isn't direct evidence that the take downs being issued are fake then i don't know what is because i get legal threats are scary but some fact check is clearly not being done here, nothing aganist you Vimm if you're reading this btw.