Message Board
Register

Seriously?! Why are people literally insane?

Posted by RainbowSyrup on .
I can’t stand seeing so many people yelling “TrOlLz! It’s gotta bee TrOlLzZzZzZ!!!!!,” or “Could you please put them back up just for a little while so I can finish downloading what I want?!?” I mean my god.
Why can’t people use their brains once in a while, and realize that this stuff comes with the territory of working towards the preservation of digital art in the form of video games?? Vimm can’t disregard claims that come from actual trolls because then if they do and it turns out to be real, they’re in serious trouble and the whole site gets taken down.
And to the people asking to put them back up so they can finish getting what they want?!? Lmfao gfy.

It’s an amazing thing you’ve done for the community Vimm, and I salute you. I’ve only known about, and have been coming here since last year when I homebrewed my Fire Emblem edition “New” 3DS, then next was my old Wii that I dusted off, and most recently my sister’s ollld PS3 that had no cords, controllers, or any games lmao! So it’s patch-worked together with my old gaming computer’s power cord, an extra HDMI we had lyin’ around obviously, a USB Hori Switch Pikachu and Eevee turbo gamepad I had, and I ordered a 500gb hard drive to beef it up a little.
Anyways, what I’d like to end saying is, thank you literally so very much Vimm. This site is literally the best in my opinion, because it doesn’t send you to random malware sites or any of the crazy crap that comes with MOST when dealing with these things these days. You’ve done, and are doing, an amazing job and anyone criticizing you for the decisions you’ve made can go f*ck themselves, because quite honestly, they’re not able to use their non-existent brain cells when saying what they are.

"5% Skill, 95% Luck"