Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Best GBA Arcade Port/Collection suggestions?

Posted by MacUser2 on .
Street Fighter Alpha 3, King of Fighters EX2, Sega Arcade Gallery, Capcom Mini Mix, Gradius, Phalanx, Iridion 3D and Iridion 2 even though they aren't arcade games, they are pretty good!, Bubble Bobble Old and New, games made by Treasure have an arcade feel to them like Astro Boy Omega Factor, Gunstar Super Heroes, Advance Guardian Heroes, and Tiny Toon Adventures Buster's Bad Dream. X-Men Reign of Apocalypse is another good beat em up if not a little repetitive. Double Dragon, Guilty Gear, there's the Classic NES series that has stuff like Donkey Kong and Pac-Man, Puyo Pop/Fever, Pinball of The Dead which is a pinball version of House of The Dead 2, Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits which has stuff like Joust on it...

In reply to: Best GBA Arcade Port/Collection suggestions? posted by DanBluSnep on .
I've recently been in a GBA craze, getting carts and ROMS whenever applicable. So far I managed to score some collections like Namco Museum, Pac Man Collection, Konami Collector Series : Arcade Advanced, and even some ports like Super Monkey Ball Jr. and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo.

Been meaning to ask some of you guys what other collection games or arcade ports I should try and get for the GBA, Would love to hear your suggestions!

Replies:
Re: Best GBA Arcade Port/Collection suggestions?
Rorenado -- 6/16/2024 7:42 pm UTC