Message Board
Register

So the same thing just happen again....

Posted by johngamesavior on .
As I have already seen similar incidents like this happening before to Emulator Paradise, Forest of Illusion, Streets of Rage Remake, and even this happen to a few rom hacks and fan games I know of, and finally its Yuzo's turn, a Switch emulator.

The whole thing is becoming ridiculous to me, game companies are making a big deal over silly profit when they should be supporting and donating rom sites and emulators to help keep preservation going! What amount of hard work the fans are doing for their preservation sites is NOT piracy!

I am starting to get sickened by the look of this situation between the fans and the gaming industry, it makes me wonder how long is this BS nonsense is going to keep up?

Why should we let the greedy selfish officials bully the weak? I think everybody needs to stand up to them and protest about this nonsense against these crazy money hungry sharks who think whatever they make only belongs to them like a bunch of scrooge and they are mistreating customers like slaves by forcing them to buy instead of downloading them for free to play on their PCs if they don't prefer to play their favorite games on hardware whether they can afford it or not.

This situation is out of line and made no sense because we're only people, most of us unemployed and don't own a company while the ones trolling over nothing are the ones making more than what others make from working at fastfood and grocery stores!

This is outrageous news to me! What they are doing is not legal, thats harassment! They are just doing this to make the fans and their communities feel and look bad to the companies! goes to show game companies don't care about our appreciation with their work, they only care about money and they get it by forcing the fans to buy more of their games instead and thats unfair to preservation.

Simple solution, just ignore what stupid game companies tell you, don't satisfy their demands. Its their game, their problem! We must stand up to them! They have no right to bully the community like this.

Replies:
Re: So the same thing just happen again....
MacUser2 -- 6/18/2024 4:55 pm UTC
Xeno -- 6/18/2024 4:11 pm UTC
MacUser2 -- 6/18/2024 4:54 pm UTC
Xeno -- 6/18/2024 6:51 pm UTC
MacUser2 -- 6/18/2024 7:20 pm UTC