Miscellaneous Board
Register

Re: Do you know some great unknown games?

Posted by MacUser2 on .
1. The Grinch for Game Boy Color, it's basically a Metal Gear Solid clone by Konami.
2. Space Maurauder for Game Boy Color, it's Burai Fighter Deluxe but in color.
3. Shadow of The Ninja for NES as well as Ninja Gaiden Shadow on Game Boy and Return of The Ninja on Game Boy Color. These are all from the same series.
4. Toki Tori on Game Boy Color which is also being officially sold again! :D
5. Car Battler Joe for Game Boy Advance.
6. Star X for Game Boy Advance, it's a great Star Fox clone!
7. Iridion 3D and Iridion 2 for Game Boy Advance.
8. Stubs the Zombie on XBOX.
9. Nostalgia for DS. (JRPG that's super underrated!)
10. Wizard of Oz for DS (yes really. It's a Dragon Quest style JRPG!)
11. Ninja Five-O for Game Boy Advance.
12. Blinx The Timesweeper 1 and 2 for XBOX. Time rewind mechanics are great!
13. Shinobi and Nightshade for PS2. Hard like Ninja Gaiden. >:D
14. Price of Persia trilogy for PS2, another great time rewind mechanic game series!
15. Re-volt and RC Revenge for PS-One
16. Blue Stinger on Dreamcast, Resident Evil type of game with Sonic Adventure voice actors.
17. Illbleed on Dreamcast, crazy horror survival game where you have to control your heartbeat.
18. Grandia series (PS-One and PS2, it's also on Saturn and Dreamcast)
19. Wild Arms series (PS-One and PS2)
20. Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma (last one is Europe only) for SNES
21. Mr. Gimmick for NES, better than Kirby
22. Dragon's Fury on Sega Genesis, fantastic pinball game! It's sequel Dragon's Revenge is too!
23. Pinball of The Dead on Game Boy Advance.
24. Vampire on Sega Master System.
25. Ultima IV on Sega Master System (Europe), it's closer to the original game on PC as opposed to the JRPG styled game on NES.
26. Star Wars Dark Forces for PS-One, it's like DOOM but with Stormtroopers.
27. Phix The Adventure for PS-One and Super Magnetic Neo for Dreamcast both use magnets as a game mechanic to platform around.
28. Snowboard Kids 1 and 2 for N64, there's also Snobow Kids for PS-One (Japan) and SBK for Nintendo DS. That's the whole Snowboard Kids series!
29. Bionic Commando Elite Forces for Game Boy Color.
30. Warlocked for Game Boy Color, a really neat strategy game!
31. Blaster Master Enemy Below for Game Boy Color.
32. Crystalis for Game Boy Color.
33. Konami's Castlevania ReBirth, Contra ReBirth, and Gradius ReBirth Wiiware games for the Nintendo Wii, they are worth tracking down. They have no physical version, so download them and play them in Dolphin! They are all high quality games in their franchises!
34. Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings for Wii, it is the only version that also has Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis as a bonus game!
35. Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol for SNES.
36. Goof Troop for SNES.
37. Aladdin for SNES and Sega Genesis, two different games, both good!
38. Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow for SNES, get the MSU1 version and play it on BSNES to hear the music from the PC version! The Ninja training grounds level sounds so EPIC!
39. Spectre on SNES, I played the crap out of this game on my old Macintosh. It's a 3D tank battle game where you have to capture all the flags under a time limit without getting blown up.
40. Robotron X on PS-One and Robotron 64 on N64. Both are pretty similar but also different. They are both super fun like the old Robotron arcade game.

In reply to: Do you know some great unknown games? posted by Juan_2040 on .
I would like to play games out of common but when I search for games for any console just appear common ones